Sunday 2 February 2020

Pictures from around my yard in Cardinal Jan. 2020

By Chuck, 02 02, 2020

This is not a post as much as it is an invitation to share pics.

 I started taking pics around the yard to remain objective about climate. 
As with many folks here , I am quite skeptical about the information, which abounds on the internet, about the evidence of Earth changes.
 Plus I find learning about light, and dark, shadows, and reflexions, a never ending journey.

I'll show you mine, please show us yours.

Looking out the barn window













The roof overtop of the barn window

Frost on a the cedar standing in the above pic, later in the week.




What looks like a noctalucent cloud, but I don't think it is. It is just much higher in altitude anc catching direct sunshine.











A typical clear sky sunset for January.  I believe that is Venus between the wires.












I took this pic blind. Just pointing and shooting. The brightness completely obscured any chance of seeing the camera screen image. The bright dot is a lens reflection.








Pampas grass, in the morning Sun.












One of the local residents


This is the Cardinal in flight over a Dark eyed Junco, it is a tiny portion of the whole pic.  I had no idea the junco was there till I expanded the pic to see the red spot.


Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment