Sunday 16 May 2021

Chuck's photo Corner, The first weeks of May 2021 -*- 👀⛈🌎🌄😎💂

May 1-16, 2021 by CiC
All photos in chronological order, taken in Cardinal a small village on the St. Lawrence River.

barberry

we call these johny jumpups, mine have gone wild, 
viola: a member of the violet family.

another spring lawn flower perhaps bachelor button.

My good eating apple tree starting to flower.


The decorative crabapple starting to flower.

This is got to be one of the longest tulip seasons I've known.

one good spring rain and the flower petals are gone.

Proof of my ritualism, crystal (ball) collection. As noted in a neanderthal dwelling earlier this week.

The view out my computer room window (part of).  The shrub in the bottom left is a liloc and has opened flowers this morning.

The hawthorn flower.

The hawthorn tree/shrub

The about 5 am view off the front porch.

I liberated this tree from a city ditch as a two leaf Crimson King maple.  Towering above it (pic left top margin) is the silver maple I planted the same size the same time.  


Recommend this post and follow
 The Life of Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment