Wednesday 10 January 2024

The musing of my madness, or day dreaming.

Jan. 10, 2024 by Chuck
While writing is out of my comfort zone sometimes I can't help myself.

Hey gang

I thought I would pass along this lazy day metaphysical type mind trip that happened to me a couple of months ago.

One afternoon as I was relaxing on the porch enjoying the mountain stream rippling past the back of Rachelle's house in the worn down Laurention mountains north east of Ottawa I was struck by a strange unnatural sight. I saw a rock split in a perfectly straight line. This tweeked my interest as a man of science, the study of nature. I leaned forward and a little to the side, and it totally changed what I was seeing. I could now see it was a reed growing in front of the rock. The words 'point of view' stuck in my mind and it's meaning grew exponentially. I had always disliked the idea that different folks were at different levels, and the idea that each of us could see the same thing from a different 'point of view', seemed to fit so much better. It fit well with my current philosophy of seeing from our inner space to our outer space. (or meta physical space to physical space). It helped me understand how each of us could be looking at the same thing and yet seeing it differently.

Something said to me the reed had 'superimposed' itself upon the rock.

The word 'superimposition' grew into concepts. It burst into bubbles of meaning, each expanding simultaniously. From hollywood and actors in front of a background screen, to religion, to the political ploys of today's world. Climate change and how politics, and the press superimposes themselves on the science. Green words on environmentalism, sexisms, love and it's many varied uses.

All of this happened in just a few moments and I was left stunned that I could learn so much from a rock and a reed.


Enjoy this Esoteric philosophy
and follow The Life of Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment