Sunday 7 November 2021

Chuck's photo corner. ** πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘»πŸ‘ΏπŸ’€πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜ΈπŸŽ‚πŸπŸŒ™♏ **

Pic's from a small job and around the yard up to this morning Nov. 7, 2021
πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘»πŸ‘ΏπŸ’€πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜ΈπŸŽ‚πŸπŸŒ™♏

This is an open chat page.

The brown on the seeds so add to the flavour.

My small job of the week pruning.

The flowers I planted this spring are almost done.

New grain storage at the port which is lined up with double tractor trailers wanting to unload this yrs. harvest, this past week.

Our local connection with the US across the St. Lawrence.

Enjoying some colours on the ride home from work.

chocolate mint one of the strongest mints I've tried, goes well in salads.

a gift to remind me that Life goes on and so must I.

from my window this morning

dawn Sunday Nov. 7 2021 out my bedroom window, looking east.


Recommend this post and enjoy your Sunday.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment