Thursday 19 September 2024

Chuck's photo corner to Sept. 19, 2024

Harvest time with a harvest full moon.

Most of the jalapenos chopped

The hot guys in my chili

a peck of peppers took me over 3 hrs to chop

sunrise out the front second flr window

the fog that has started each morning this week

the harvest moon in a moisture laden sky

my first pick of peppers, there is still this many to harvest next week

despite all the rain these guys bloomed all summer

Russian sage

I'll have to bring the tubers in soon before the ground freezes

love my toad lilies, a sure sign of fall

still this much in the garden not quite this ripe yet.

fog out my window

a few days ago

another day begins

I'll chop this guy off to the ground to bring it in.



Have a joy filled day
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment